How to Install GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50 ( tested on SM-A505F ). Project_Treble by Pierre-Hugues HUSSON phhusson system-arm64-aonly-gapps-su.img. Make sure your Galaxy A50 have installed TWRP Recovery, If not visit this link How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F with Android 9 Pie.
Download these files :
- Download firmware for SM-A505F and Extract system.img from AP .tar file.
- Download Magisk-v19.1.zip, save it to SD Card
- Download Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_05.21.2019 save it to SD Card
- Download system-arm64-aonly-gapps-su.img.xz ( unpack it to img file using 7Zips ). Rename it to port.img
- Download script port.sh
Porting GSI ROM to stock.img
- Create a new folder
- Copy port.sh to new folder
- Copy port.img to new folder
- Copy system.img to new folder
- Execute script port.sh as root
- When finished you will see stock.img on the new folder
If you can not do it, you can download it from this link: stock.img ( based on SM-A505F firmware )
Installing GSI ROM ( stock.img )
- Copy stock.img to phone
- Booting to TWRP Recovery
- Install stock.img as System image
- Format Data
- Install Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_05.21.2019.zip
- Reboot to SYSTEM
Source: XDA-Developer Forum
Warning: you must understand what you will do and take it your own risk.