Steps by steps install GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro ( tested on SM-J730F ). Project_Treble V1.5 JXY17LTE is a full Treble Vendor/Kernel implementation for the Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730X ( SM-J730G / SM-J730F / SM-J730GM ). Make sure your J7 Pro have installed TWRP Recovery, If not visit this link How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro with Android 9 Pie.
Download these files and save it on External SD Card :
- Device ID.apk
- Magisk-v19.1.zip or latest
- Download system-arm32_binder64-aonly-gapps-su.img.xz ( unpack it to img file using 7Zips ) download ARM A-only binder64.
- For points 1 – 6 you can download it from XDA-Developers Forum
Installing Treble Vendor:
- Install “j730f_treble.img” as IMAGE and select RECOVERY
- Reboot to RECOVERY
- Wipe System, Data, Dalvik and Vendor
- Install jxy17lte_Vendor_9.0_v1.0.zip
Installing GSI ROM
- Install system-arm32_binder64-aonly-gapps-su.img as IMAGE and select SYSTEM IMAGE
- Install GSI_Patch_V1.0.zip
- Install open-gapps-arm_micro_patched.zip
- Install Magisk-v19.1.zip or latest
- Reboot to SYSTEM
How to fix warnings and notifications about your device not being certified:
- Installing Device ID.apk, Copy Google Service Framework (GSF)
- Paste GSF and Register it to https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
- Wait a few minutes and reboot. A few seconds after rebooting, you’ll be done and you’ll be able to normally log in.
Warning: you must understand what you will do and take it your own risk.