How to Flash Custom ROM Ultimate Q ROM Android 10 Q on Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507FN. Ultimate Q ROM is built based on Samsung Galaxy A50s stock rom. This ROM comes with hKtweaks, AOD+, Good Lock, Niagara Launcher, Root Explorer, ViPER4Android FX and Magisk Manager for rooting. You will do many tweaks feature like CPU, GPU, Battery etc. You can still use A50s feature like camera, fingerprint etc. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP, Quantum Kernel and Rooting on Galaxy A50s Android 10 Q
- Download Utimate_Q_A5075FN.zip and extract it
- Copy the ROM to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install ultimate Q ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50s :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) Swipe to Wipe
- Copy Ultimate Q rom zip from PC to Phone and install it ( ignore this if you have copied to sd card )
- Select Install ( If the file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select Utimate_Q_A5075FN.zip Swipe to confirm Flash ( It takes more times )
- Select Reboot – Recovery ( boot system with magisk )
- Setup the Phone
- Run Magisk Manager for rooting (Connect the phone to internet first )
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: