How to Flash MicroROM v1.0 OneUI on Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F. This ROM is built based on Stock ROM July 2020 Update. This ROM comes with some apps like hKtweaks etc. You will do many tweaks feature like CPU, GPU, Battery etc. You can still use M30s feature like camera, fingerprint etc. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10 Q.
- Download [PHONEZIPPY.IN][MicroROM][Galaxy-M30s][SM-M307F][July-2020][version+1.0]+By+ATP.zip
- Copy the ROM to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install MicroROM v1.0 on Samsung Galaxy M30s :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) Swipe to Wipe
- Copy MicroROM zip from PC to Phone and install it ( ignore this if you have copied to sd card )
- Select Install ( If the file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select [PHONEZIPPY.IN][MicroROM][Galaxy-M30s][SM-M307F][July-2020][version+1.0]+By+ATP.zip Swipe to confirm Flash ( It takes more times )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Rooting: Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery ( boot system with magisk )
- Connect the phone to internet
- Run Magisk Manager, if not there Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: