How to install Xtended OS XR-v6.0 Android 11 for Poco X3 NFC (Surya). Xtended OS XR-v6.0 is a free and open-source aftermarket distribution, based on the Android mobile platform, aiming to give you the cleanest possible alternative and a perfectly stable, smooth and beautiful experience right out of the box. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Xtended-XR-v6.0-VANILLA-surya-UNOFFICIAL-20210612-2151.zip
- Download fw_surya A11 or latest : fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V188.8.131.52.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
MSM-Xtended OS XR-v6.0 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V184.108.40.206.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Xtended-XR-v6.0-VANILLA-surya-UNOFFICIAL-20210612-2151.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.