Nusantara Project OS v2.9 Official for Poco X3 NFC (Surya) Android 11. Nusantara Project is an Android OS provider with many customization features and is lightweight. 100% Free and secure because it uses Android Open Source Project (AOSP) resources by NusantaraProject Team. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Nusantara_v2.9-11-surya-Gapps-18052021-OFFICIAL-1317.zip
- Download fw_surya A11 or latest : fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V18.104.22.168.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Nusantara Project OS v2.9 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V22.214.171.124.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Nusantara_v2.9-11-surya-Gapps-18052021-OFFICIAL-1317.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.