How to Install Oxygen OS Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. Oxygen OS version 10.3.2. Play store, Camera and SIM Card are worked. FingerPrint and Bluetooth headset does not support. We need hard work to make it works, there are some fix that we must applied ( Fix Lags, SIM Card, Fix Light / Brightness and Google Play Store, Android system error, Camera ). Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 Q.
- Download OOS-AB-10-20200515-ErfanGSI.7z ( extract it using 7-zip )
- Download OOS_Fixed_A30_A50.zip ( Extract it, copy to internal storage or Micro SD Card )
- Download MagiskManager.apk you can use latest version
- Copy all to SD Card ( Recommended )
How to Install Oxygen OS Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
STEP 1: Instal ROM
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – Install Image – select OOS-AB-10-20200515-ErfanGSI.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- When OxygenOS animation appears wait a few seconds, then FORCE RESTARTING: Press and Hold Volume Down and Power Key, when the screen blank Release all keys
- You must change the transparent theme first ( watch the video how to change it )
STEP 2: Fix Lags, Android System Error and SIM Card
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Install Magisk Manager, ignore additional setup
- Install MiX app ( Mi-Xplorer app ) Grant super user
- Copy all code from bprop-a50.txt to /system/build.prop ( replace all codes in build.prop with all codes in bprop-a50.txt ) then Save it
- Reboot phone from Magisk Manager
STEP 3: Fix Brightness Control
- Open File Manager
- Install rootdim-1-58.apk, grant as superuser
- Use this app to reduce or add screen brightness
STEP 4: Fix Google Play Store
- Open File manager
- Install com.google.android.gms_20.18.17_(120400-311416286)-201817037_minAPI29(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
- Done. We can enter google account and use play store now.
STEP 5: Install and Fix Camera
- Open File Manager
- Install GCam_5.1.018.177470874.41362666_IDan_N6_4.1_fix.apk
- Done, you can use Google Camera.
- Trouble Shooting: Hold camera app – App info – Storage – Clear data – Clear all data
- Now, It should works again.
- Install Quantum Kernel for MTP
- Install Prish Kernel v2/N1 for gaming
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: