Resurrection Remix v8.6.9 Official Android 10 Unofficial for POCO X3 NFC (Surya). Resurrection Remix ROM is built based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download RROS-Q-8.6.9-20210609-surya-Official.zip
- Download surya_fw_vendor_V184.108.40.206.QJGMIXM_08f5c8_10.0.zip
- Download deviceid-1.3.0-7.apk
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk rename to Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Download open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20210619.zip or latest
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Resurrection Remix v8.6.9 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select surya_fw_vendor_V220.127.116.11.QJGMIXM_08f5c8_10.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select RROS-Q-8.6.9-20210609-surya-Official.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GAPPS if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode
- Select Install – select open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20210619.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Fix This device isn’t Play Protect certified
- Connec to Internet
- Install Device ID app
- Copy Google Service Framework (GSF)
- Open Google Play Store
- Sign-in google account
- Open Device registration page
- Paste GSF to Google Service Framework Android ID on Device Registration page
- Restart the phone
- Open Google Play Store and Sign in again
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.