Update: InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 ( Final Release ). How to Flash InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q. InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 are Ported One UI 2.5 based on Note 20. InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 comes with Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. This ROM is developed By el0xren, XDA Senior Member. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Visit Old version InfinityOS v1.0 and InfinityOS v2
Changelog on V3.0:
- Most features from v2.
- Removed NFC fully.
- Some optimizations in SystemUI and framework and some mods.
- Updated apps.
- Custom charging animation.
- Patched Secure folder.
- Custom fingerprint animation.
- Battery mod, when drains changes color.
- HQM Optimizations.
- Fixed error when saving contacts.
- Fixed issues when changing locksreen wallpaper.
- Flagship Edge lighting effects.
- Fixed rw mount issues.
- For some users 4k in youtube will be unlocked.
- Patched knox as Official.
InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 ROM Features:
- Ported One UI 2.5 based on A50s Firmware.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully removed nfc, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more)
- Prerooted with Magisk v20.4.
- Quantum v2 kernel.
- Build.prop/floatingfeature tweaks.
- Galaxy S10 “Multi Wallpaper Pack” + Motion Effect.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- and many more….
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download 「InfinityOS A50 v3」.zip Final release
- Copy Rom file to SD Card ( recommended )
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select 「InfinityOS A50 v3」.zip Swipe to confirm Flash, Be patient it takes more times..
- Select Reboot – System
- Press Power key when Samsung Galaxy A50 Logo appears ‘PRESS TO CONTINUE‘ ( Be patient it takes more times.. )
- Setup the phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery ( Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Appears )
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment.
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: