How to Flash Snake OS v1.0 on Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507FN Android 10 custom rom. Snake OS v1.0 A50s are built – based on A50s stock firmware. This ROM is ultra extreme debloated with Security patch 1 January 2021. This ROM is developed by Snake ( Subodh.993435@XDA ) . To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Snake OS v1 A50s Features
- Based on latest A50s stock firmware one UI 2.5
- Properly de bloated
- System performance optimized
- More smooth UI
- Added full pro and pro video mode
- All edge lighting effect and function unlocked
- high performance mode
- Haptics feedback
- One UI 3 fingerprint icon and animations
- One UI 3 in call UI
- Fingerprint Accuracy improved
- Dual messenger can clone any app now
- Screenshot and volte tiles in quick setting
- One ui 3 setting icon
- CSC and build prop tweaks
- AOD clock transition
- Custom default wallpapers
- Optimized for gaming and performance
- Better battery life
- More ….
- Download TWRP_126.96.36.199_A50s_Magisk.tar Flash it via ODIN ( the phone did not install twrp yet ) or Install recovery.img from TWRP ( the phone has installed twrp )
- Download Snake OS A50s SYSTEM.zip
- Download and Extract A50s Vendor&product Snake OS.zip ( vendor.img and product.img )
- Download multidisabler-samsung-3.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Snake OSv1 on Samsung Galaxy A50s:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – Snake OS A50s SYSTEM.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – Install Image – vendor.img – select “Vendor Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – Install Image – product.img – select “Product Image (CSC)” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – multidisabler-samsung-3.1.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Force Restarting: When SAMSUNG logo appears wait for a few minutes or more, then press and hold volume down + power key until the screen blank
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Install and Open Magisk Manager, Restart the phone If you stuck on the Magisk Manager installer and Re-install it again.
- Enter TWRP recovery : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When SAMSUNG logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP recovery appears.
- Select Reboot to – Recovery
- Make sure the phone Connected to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager, Cancel all “Requires Additional Setup”, Update Magisk Manager and Update Magisk then Select Reboot.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.