How to Flash Snake OS v2 Cobra One UI 2.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. Snake OS v2 Cobra are built – based on A50s stock firmware. This ROM is extreme debloated comes with OneUI 3.0 Apps, based on latest firmware update Security patch 1 February 2021. This ROM is developed by Snake ( Subodh.993435@XDA ) . To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Change Log v2 – Cobra
- Based on A50s latest firmware with its all features.
- Extra hidden features enabled
- Some custom ringtones and notification sound
- ONE UI 3 FP ICON
- Single take, food mode, spot mode, FULL pro mode etc.
- One UI 3.0 phone apps and many more.
- GOS nuked
- NFC nuked
- BIXBY nuked
- Video background in custom call will not work because that is not One UI 3.0.
- Dual messenger removed.
SNAKE OS RELEASE for Galaxy A50:
- Snake OS v1
- Snake OS v2 Copperhead
- Snake OS v2 Cobra
- Snake OS v2 Cobra Enhanced Update: 20210208
- Snake OS Viper Gaming ROM – Non Flashable Installer
- Snake OS Viper Gaming ROM – Flashable Installer
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP v3.5.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 ( Recommended )
- Download Snake OS V2 Cobra build.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Snake OS v2 Cobra One UI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Snake OS V2 Cobra build.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Wait for a moment, then open Magisk Manager, just Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: