How to Flash FreshROMs v220.127.116.11H1 One UI 2.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. FreshROMs v18.104.22.168H1 is based on System base version: A507FNXXU5CTK3 (XTC) and Vendor version: A505FNXXS5BTLA (DBT). It is developed by John Vincent (TenSeventy7) as FreshROMs Main Dev. FreshROMs comes with 2 version: NFC ( SM-A505FN / SM-A505GN ) and Non NFC support ( SM-A505F / SM-A505G ). To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
FreshROMs v22.214.171.124H1 Change logs:
- Fully pre-patched system and vendor for Knox, Bluetooth, and Samsung Security services. No need to flash Multidisabler or Bluetooth Library Patcher after installing FreshROMs.
- Patched liboemcrypto to support Widevine-protected content such as Netflix (stuck on L3).
- Magisk is installed on recovery by default.
- Dual-speaker Mod installed by default.
- NFC working for supporting variants (ie. SM-A505FN; SM-A505GN)
- Patched device-specific files from A505FNXXS5BTLA
- Removed bloat – a lot of them have been made as addons.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Rooting Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download FRSH-QP1A_a50dd_188.8.131.52H1_20210116001_OFFICIAL.zip
- Download it based on your device variants ( NFC: SM-A505FN/SM-A505GN and Non NFC: SM-A505F/SM-A505G )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install FreshROMs v184.108.40.206H1 One UI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select FRSH-QP1A_a50dd_220.127.116.11H1_20210116001_OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the phone to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager, It will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: