How to Flash FreshROMs v18.104.22.168 One UI 2.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. FreshROMs v22.214.171.124 is based on System base version: A505FNXXS5BTLA and Vendor version: A505FNXXU5BTLA (DBT). It is developed by John Vincent (TenSeventy7) as FreshROMs Main Dev. FreshROMs comes with 2 version: NFC ( SM-A505FN / SM-A505GN ) and Non NFC support ( SM-A505F / SM-A505G ). To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
FreshROMs v126.96.36.199 Change logs:
FreshROM 188.8.131.52 continues to add more functionality so you can maximize your Galaxy A50’s camera. This release adds the ability to change between your device’s rear and front cameras during recording, as well as allowing the use of the flash during Live Focus mode. Plus, you can now set the length of your Single Take shots! From the default 8 seconds, you can now set it from 5 to 15 seconds long!
Not only that, Pro Video, the feature that Samsung promised and failed to bring to the Galaxy A50 is also coming to FreshROMs 1.2! It will be the same “lite” mode the existing Pro mode uses, but it allows you to change White Balance and Exposure on the fly; even during recording!
FreshROMs 184.108.40.206 continues removing more bloatware in the system, with the most recent “victims”, Less Bloat, Less Bugs, More Fun.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP 220.127.116.11 for Rooting Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download FreshROMs v18.104.22.168 One UI 2.5
- Download it based on your device model number ( NFC: SM-A505FN/SM-A505GN and Non NFC: SM-A505F/SM-A505G )
- Copy rom img and GApps to SD Card
How to Install FreshROMs v22.214.171.124 One UI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select FRSH-QP1A_a50dd_126.96.36.199S_20210109002_OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the phone to Internet
- If Magisk Manager did not install yet, just Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.