How to Flash FreshROMs One UI 2.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. FreshROMs is based on System base version: A507FNXXU5CTK3 (XTC) and Vendor version: A505FNXXU5BTK5 (XEU). This custom rom comes with 2 version: NFC ( SM-A505FN / SM-A505GN ) and Non NFC support ( SM-A505F / SM-A505G ). To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
FreshROMs One UI 2.5 Features
- Fully pre-patched system and vendor for Knox, Bluetooth, and Samsung Security services. No need to flash Multidisabler or Bluetooth Library Patcher after installing FreshROMs.
- Patched liboemcrypto to support Widevine-protected content such as Netflix (stuck on L3).
- Magisk is installed by default.
- Dual-speaker Mod installed by default.
- NFC working for supporting variants (ie. SM-A505FN; SM-A505GN)
- Patched device-specific files from A505FNXXU5BTK5
- Removed Bixby (restore it with Add-ons below)
- Removed Facebook services (restore it with Add-ons below)
- Uses Keyboard Content Center from One UI 3. Fixes Bitmoji issues on Samsung Keyboard (Honeyboard).
- Fixed analog clocks on Always-on-Display
More One UI to Explore:
- Edge Screen
- Edge Lighting with all 11 effects
- Haptic feedback enabled for Touch, Dialer, Navigation, and Keyboard
- Dolby Atmos for Gaming
- EQ Knobs, Tube Amp Pro, and Concert Hall effects for SoundAlive
- Speech-to-text mode in Samsung Voice Recorder
More Photo Experiences:
- AR Doodle (Galaxy A50s)
- Single Take (Galaxy M51)
- My Filter (Galaxy M51)
- Togglable Video Stabilization
- Shot Suggestions (Galaxy S20)
- Full-featured Photo Editor (Galaxy Z Fold2)
- Full-featured Video Editor
- Samsung Story Maker
OMC Tweaks (for supported OMCs):
- RCS Enabled for Globe Telecom (GLB/PH) users
- Use “LTE” icon for 4G
- Disabled KnoxGuard
- Enabled Storage Booster on all supported OMCs
- Enabled Call Recording (please observe local regulations)
- Camera enabled during calls
- “Superfine” Camera and Camcorder quality
- Currently supported OMCs: XTC, GLB, SMA, INS, BRI, XNF, NZC, TNZ, VNZ, XNZ
- Product partition is NOT flashed, so non-supported OMCs will continue to work.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP 220.127.116.11 for Rooting Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download FreshROMs One UI 2.5 Android 10
- Download it based on your device model number ( NFC: SM-A505FN/SM-A505GN and Non NFC: SM-A505F/SM-A505G )
- Copy rom img and GApps to SD Card
How to Install FreshROMs One UI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select FRSH-QP1A_a50dd_18.104.22.168S_20201226005_OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the phone to Internet
- If Magisk Manager did not install yet, just Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: