How to Flash Snake OS v2 Copperhead One UI 2.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. Snake OS v3 Copperhead are built – based on A50 stock firmware. This ROM is extreme debloated comes with OneUI 3.0 Apps, based on latest firmware update Security patch 1 February 2021. This ROM is developed by Snake ( Subodh.993435@XDA ) . To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Change Log v3 – COPPERHEAD
- Based on latest stock February DBT firmware
- One ui 3 in call ui
- Zip-aligned firmware ,app and priv app
- Removed vaultkeepr and tima from vendor
- NFC removed
- One ui 3 fp icon and animation
- Custom home screen wallpaper
- Removed useless system files and apps
- High performance mode
- Haptics feedback in gesture etc
- Google pixel boot animation
- Dual messenger with 3rd party app cloning
- Smooth ui
- Better performance
- Dolby atmos on speaker
- All system apps are update so u no need to update it using galaxy store
- Home up recorder app and calculator app come pre installed
- One ui 3 keyboard
- Full pro and pro video and some additional features
- custom fonts preinstalled
- Round ui 25 dp
SNAKE OS RELEASE for Galaxy A50:
- Snake OS v1
- Snake OS v2 Copperhead
- Snake OS v2 Cobra
- Snake OS v2 Cobra Enhanced Update: 20210208
- Snake OS Viper Gaming ROM – Non Flashable Installer
- Snake OS Viper Gaming ROM – Flashable Installer
- Snake OS v3 Copperhead
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP v3.5.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 ( Recommended )
- Download Snake OS Copperhead V3.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Snake OS v3 Copperhead One UI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Snake OS Copperhead V3.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- When Samsung logo appears, wait for a few minutes ( 2 – 3 minutes ), then Press and hold Volume Down + Power key until the screen blank ( Force restarting )
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Wait for a moment, then Install and open Magisk Manager, just Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
Watch this video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.