How to Install Stockless Rom v2.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11 ROM. Maintained by tutibreaker. Stockless Rom v2.1 based on SM-A505G firmware – A505GUBS9CUK2. It worked on SM-A505F. Stockless 2.1 changelog: rom rebased to A505GUBS9CUK2 some improved and a lot of internals fixed to improve performance and multitasking, November 2021 security patch and some others goodies. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Stockless ROM v2.1 is not better than v2.0. It worked on Galaxy A50 SM-A505F. SIM card working, voLTE working. bloatware removed but not extreme because some bloatware still over there that consume more RAM ( 1.5 GB free ram ), it may be not suitable for gaming. You can use it for daily. According to me, the rom needs to be more slim by removing more bloatware to increase performance.
Download: Stockless Rom v2.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 11
- Download Stockless_2.1_A50G.zip
- Download latest open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210821.zip or latest ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM and GApps to SD Card (recommended)
Install Instructions: Stockless Rom v2.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key, when Galaxy Logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Stockless_A50_2.0.zip, Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch this Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.