Flashing Samsung Galaxy A50 2019 SM-A505F Android 9 Pie. The Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy A50 2019 SM-A505F are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy A50 2019 SM-A505F firmware. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 9 Pie firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
SSP SM-A750GN Pie(Android 9) March 26, 19 Vietnam (XXV) A750GNDXU2BSC7. When this post is created, there is only available free download for Vietnam (XXV). For latest added you can visit the link above.
How to Update Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A50 2019 SM-A505F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1”
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk