Free Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post. Visit this link for Android 8.0.0 Oreo.
Free download Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M :
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M 7.0 August 31, 18 Argentina (ANC) G570MUBS3BRG1
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M 7.0 November 09, 18 Argentina (ANC) G570MUBS3BRI3
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M 7.0 April 23, 18 Argentina (ANC) G570MUBU2BRA3
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M 7.0 December 12, 17 Argentina (ARO) G570MUBU2BQK3
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M 7.0 February 12, 18 Argentina (ARO) G570MUBU2BRA3
Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M 7.0 July 20, 18 Argentina (ARO) G570MUBU3BRF2
Flashing Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.