How to Flash Custom ROM Ultimate Q ROM Android 10 Q on Samsung Galaxy A50. Ultimate Q ROM is built based on Samsung Galaxy A50 stock rom. Main feature of this ROM is about TWEAKS, so I called it “TWEAKS ROM”. You will do many tweaks feature like CPU, GPU, Battery etc. You can still use A50 feature like camera, fingerprint etc. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 Q.
- Download Ultimate Q ROM and extract it
- Download Rom with kernel stock debloated with Magisk ( New version )
- There are 2 Ultimate ROM version Old and New, You can use one of its.
How to Install ultimate ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50 :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe -- Format Data -- type “yes” and confirm
- Select Reboot to Power Off
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Copy Ultimate Q rom zip from PC to Phone and install it
- Select Reboot -- System ( boot without magisk )
- Setup the Phone
- Enter TWRP recovery, Select Reboot to Recovery ( boot system with magisk )
- Connect the phone to internet
- Install magisk manager, follow the steps to complete rooting
- For installing ViPER4Android FX: first time run it, the phone will rebooting, system booting without magisk. you must boot system with magisk to make it rooted. Enter TWRP recovery, select Reboot to Recovery.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Source: XDA Forum
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device -- with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: