How to Install RayOS v2.0 for Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525F/M Android 11. RayOS v2.0 are built – Based on October 2021 update (A525FXXU4AUI3) developed by ShaDisNX255@XDA . Changelog: Release based on October security patch (A525FXXU4AUI3), Added CSC features (call recording, speed meter in status bar, etc), Compressed everything into a single zip (Dynamic Installer), Added Outdoor Mode and multiple users in settings, Optional debloat and modify fp icon from installer, Samsung added features (RAM plus) and added October kernel (with improvements to camera, according to Samsung). Known bug: ADB not working. Notes: There are still many bloatware. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. According to me, This rom is not be better than previous version RayOS v1.0.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP v3.5.2 Official for Samsung Galaxy A52
- Download RayOS v2.0 by ShaDisNX255.zip ( Extract it using 7zip recommended )
- Download multidisabler-samsung-3.2b7.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest, rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy All downloaded files to SD Card
How to Install RayOS v2.0 on Samsung Galaxy A52:
- Enter TWRP recovery: Turn power off, connect phone to computer quickly Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when yellow triangle appears release all keys. It will take more time until TWRP recovery appears.
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select RayOS v2.0 by ShaDisNX255.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select multidisabler-samsung-3.2b7.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting If Necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.