How to Flash Snake OS v2.6 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A50. Snake OS v2.6 are built – based on A50s stock firmware. This ROM is ultra extreme debloated with Security patch February 2021. This ROM is developed by Snake ( Subodh.993435@XDA ) . To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Snake OS v2.6 Changelog
- Based on latest A50s January firmware.
- Fake March security patche.
- Phone app crash with dual sim fixed.
- Better ram management.
- Ui now feel more smooth.
- Safety net cannot be passed on this build now i tired hard but nothing works so deal with it.
- Finder is from one ui 3.
- Only in call ui from one ui 3 apps for phones.
- Fix many bugs.
- Performance and battery improvements.
- Most of system apps updated to latest .
- Stock shutdown animation.
- New custom wallpaper .
- Custom default notification tone.
- S21 over the Horizon as default ringtone.
SNAKE OS RELEASE for Galaxy A50:
- Snake OS v1
- Snake OS v2 Copperhead
- Snake OS v2 Cobra
- Snake OS v2 Cobra Enhanced Update: 20210208
- Snake OS Viper Gaming ROM – Non Flashable Installer
- Snake OS Viper Gaming ROM – Flashable Installer
- Snake OS v2.5 King Cobra Final Edition Android 10
- Snake OS v3 Copperhead
- Snake OS v2.6
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP v3.5.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 ( Recommended )
- Download Snake OS V2.6.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Snake OS v2.6 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – Snake OS V2.6.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Force Restarting: When “One UI Community” logo appears wait for a few minutes or more, then press and hold volume down + power key until the screen blank
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Install and Open Magisk Manager, Restart the phone If you stuck on the Magisk Manager installer and Re-install it again.
- Enter TWRP recovery : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When SAMSUNG logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP recovery appears.
- Select Reboot to – Recovery
- Make sure the phone Connected to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager, Cancel all “Requires Additional Setup”, Update Magisk Manager and Update Magisk then Select Reboot.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.